A. Construction Management Courses (CMS)
- Short-term courses in the different aspects of construction project management
- Adheres to training intervention based on internationallyaccepted standards
- Designed with reference to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) of the United States
- Construction Project Management
- Construction Contract Management
- Construction Project Quality Management
- Construction Project Cost Management
- Construction Project Time Management
- Geared towards productivity improvement like efficiency and effectiveness in the utilization of project resources like man, money, machines, methods, etc.
- Construction Supervisors/Engineers
- Other allied professions
- Senior Engineering students
- Electrical Works
- Equipment Management Seminar
- Plumbing works for supervisors
- Steel Fabrication for supervisors
- Safety program in construction project sites
- Accredited by the Department of Labor and Employment Bureau of Working Conditions (DOLE-BWC)
- Construction Safety and Health
- Orientation Seminar on Construction Safety
- Basic and skills upgrading courses for construction workers and craftsmen
- Venue for appropriate skills acquisition and enhancement for craftsmen
- Trainees participate in hands-on productivity training where they are coached in proper job execution and appropriate construction methods and techniques.
- Aligned with Technology Education and Skills Development Authority (TESDA) skills standard requirement
- Skills Seminars - Construction skilled workers, Foremen, and Engineering students
- Heavy Equipment Maintenance - Mechanics, Mechanic Supervisor, and Foreman Mechanic
- Heavy Equipment Operation - at least high school graduates with basic knowledge in heavy equipment operation, and physically and mentally fit to undergo training
A. Skills Training
a. Rebar Fabrication and Installation
b. Blockworks and Plastering
c. Formworks (Rough Carpentry)
d. Electrical Works
d1. Building Wiring and Installation
d2. Simplified Motor Control and Trouble Shooting Technique
e. Plumbing works
f. Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
B. Heavy Equipment Maintenance-upgrading
a. Electrical System
b. Fuel System
c. Engine Overhauling
d. Hydraulic System
2. Orientation Seminar for Students
- Basic orientation seminar on the various construction skills
- Concrete Works
- Electricla Works
- Plumbing Works
- Conducted in CMDC and caters for the testing of skilled workers on various crafts
- Accredited by TESDA for their Skills Certification Program
4. Miscellaneous Services
- Rental of CMDC facilities for other functions and events not related to construction activities like retreat, teambuilding, etc.
- CMDC is the training center of CMDF-DTI situated in a seven-hectare land in Dasmariñas, Cavite.
- Dormitories with or without air-condition
- Function rooms that can accommodate from 25 to 80 persons
- Recreational facilities like swimming pool, darts, billiards, table tennis, and basketball pavement
Click here to view the Construction Manpower Development Foundation (CMDF) contact information.
Click here to view CMDF's Training Calendar.
Click here to download CMDF's registration form.
Schedule of CMDF : Source : http://www.dti.gov.ph/uploads/DownloadableForms/CMDF_2010_TrainingCal.ppt
CMDF is under DTI:
Complete link is down below
- DTI Home >
- Bureaus >
- Consumer Welfare and Trade Regulation Group (CWTRG) >
- Construction Manpower Development Foundation (CMDF)
Construction Manpower Development Foundation (CMDF)
Created in 1981, the CMDF is mandated to oversee the development of human resources of the construction industry.
We shall be the leading instrument of change to enable construction industry to fulfill its share in nation building.
We shall develop and sustain human resource capabilities for domestic and overseas needs to attain globally competitive construction industry.
We are committed to the creation of an environment for the development and improvement of the human resource industry to deliver construction services here and abroad with the highest standards of performance.
Office of the Executive Director
Construction Manpower Development Foundation
G/F Trade and Industry Bldg.
361 Sen. Gil J. Puyat Ave., Makati City
Tel. No.: (+632) 890.1069
Fax: (+632) 890.1037
Article Source: http://www.dti.gov.ph/dti/index.php?p=179Publish Post